The 9th Annual Industrial Exhibition
March 24-26, 2010
Holiday Inn hotel
Thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Oil and gas;
- Mechanical engineering industry;
- Transport and technical equipment;
- Water technologies;
- Security technologies;
- Information technologies;
- Innovations and investments;
- JSC "Zarubezh-Expo"
- The International Association of Peace Foundations
Co-organisers in Jordan:
- Jordan Chamber of Commerce
- Aqaba Chamber of Commerce
Under the patronize of the Chamber of Commerce and Indusrty of Russian Federation
The exhibition purpose: restoration of the Russian, Jordan and Iraq cooperation and development of business relations with Jordan and the neighboring countries. The exhibition gives an opportunity for Russian bussiness to take part in restorating Iraq's economic.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation,
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of RF,
- Ministry of Economic Develompent of RF,
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation,
- Embassy of the Russian Federation in Jordan,
- Embassy of Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in the Russian Federation,
- Embassy of Iraq in the Russian Federation,
- Russian - Arab Business Council,
- Russian-Jordanian Business Сouncil,
- the Jordan Ministries of: Trade and Industry, Finance, Energy and Natural resources, Agriculture.
Information support: Arabian and Russian mass-media, TV Channel RT (Russia Today),TV channel TVC, radio station «Voice of Russia in the Middle East», «Jordanian news agency «Petra», «Al Arab Al Yaum», «Al-Ahram», «Al Dustur», «Jordan Business weekly», «Al Rai», «Al Waseet», «Jordan Times», «The Star»
Visitors: the representatives of ministries and departments, the businessmen and experts ofJordan, Iraq and other countries of Middle East region.
The exhibition purpose: restoration of the Russian, Jordan and Iraq cooperation and development of business relations with Jordan and the neighboring countries.
CONFERENCE: RUSSIA - JORDAN - IRAQ: ECONOMIC COOPERATION AT PRESENT STAGE - March 24
OFFICIAL OPENING CEREMONY 12 pm March 24.
Jordan is the gateway to the Middle East
Jordan is bordered on Syria, Israel, Iraq, with Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Membership in WTO, political and economic stability, exclusive reliability of the bank sector, the international airport and five-star hotels make Jordan the best and convenient place for carrying out of the international exhibitions, conferences, business meetings. More than 80% of the Iraq private companies are registered in Jordan. The free economic zone allows to cooperate upon registration with all countries of region without additional nominations. The major cargo seaport Aqaba allows to transport cargoes to Iraq. The Bible places, resorts of the Red and Dead seas allow to combine business with treatment and rest. Authorities of Jordan are ready to render all assistance and support to development of relations with the Russian business.
PARTICIPANTS OF EXPO-RUSSIA JORDAN 2010
Prechistenka Str., 10, Moscow, Russia, 119889
+7(495) 637-50-79, 637-36-33, 721-32-36